Welcome Youth League Administrators!!!
We are very glad you are here. You are an integral part of the JCT. We depend on you to ensure the JCT is operated with integrity and all youth bowlers have an opportunity to do their best while competing. Once you’re registered as a League Administrator, you can then register your youth bowlers for tournaments. Please follow the instruction below to register your youth league:
- Click the link below to “Create an Account”. It’s free.
- Create an account for your youth league.
- To register bowlers for a tournament, choose the region from the region drop down tab. Scroll down to the “Next Event” section and view the tournament specifics.
- Click the “YLAs Register Here For Tournament” button to register your youth bowlers. If you would like to see more tournaments, choose the “Events” tab to see past tournament standings and future tournaments, dates and locations.
- a) Fill out the online registration form and submit.
- Remember to upload your average verification form when you submit your registration.
- a) Averages submitted will be as of the date of registration or the deadline stated on the JCT website.
- Ensure all of the youth bowlers in your league, that are participating in the JCT, have created a profile.
- a) It’s how colleges will contact or follow them.
As a youth league administrator, your registration will grant you access to the tournament standings and regional rankings for download and display at your youth league. Also, all patterns to be competed on will be posted on the events page. It is recommended that youth bowlers have the opportunity to practice on the patterns before the tournament to ensure they are able to perform their best when competing.